There are certain things that I wish I hadn’t done when I started dating Mr. I want to Play Games with You, Use You and Leave You in the Dust, so I’ve compiled a list of things that I shouldn’t have done, that you shouldn’t do and I will never do again!
All of these things didn’t occur but some were asked of me and I said NO! So here we go:
1. I won’t say DON’T but I’ll say TRY NOT to have sex
2. Don’t cook for him
3. Don’t sleepover
4. Don’t co-sign a loan
5. Don’t lend him money
6. Don’t see him too often because you’ll get attached too quickly
7. Don’t buy him anything
8. Don’t tell too many people about him
9. Don’t introduce him to your friends and family just yet
10. Don’t ignore the red flags!
Are there any other things you shouldn’t do in the first 3 months of dating someone? What are your no-nos?